Where Children Come to Learn & Grow
Providing your child with a curriculum and environment that you can rely on At Happy Time Child Development Center, we understand that your child’s care and education is a priority and that choosing the right program is a big decision. Whether you are looking for before school, after school programs, or both, Happy Time Child Development Center offers fun, education and quality care, all at an affordable price.
- We believe that the family is the first and most important teacher in a child’s life and as educators we will respect and support that
- We believe that young children learn through play and creative exploration
- We believe that young children thrive in environments that are consistent, where the adults and the routines are reliable
- We believe that young children benefit from an environment that is clean, safe and flexible to their needs
- We believe young children need adults in their lives that are loving, caring and compassionate
- We believe that each child is an individual and comes to us with a different set of moral and cultural values and that as educators, we will respect, support and cherish these differences
We are fully licensed by the State of Iowa for 120 children. This includes infants (ages 6 weeks to 2 years) and preschool children and before/after school children (ages 3 years to 12 years). The Iowa Department of Human Services, as well as the Iowa State Fire Marshal inspects our center annually. We also participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program and QRS and are inspected every 3 years. Maintaining a license in good status indicates that a program meets or exceeds guidelines in a variety of areas including health and safety, personnel, nutrition, environment and administration.
- New years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and day after
- Christmas eve we close at 1pm
- Christmas Day
We are open on some school holidays not listed above. Please Contact Us for specific dates.
Happy Time Child Development Center offers daycare from 6am to 6pm, Monday-Friday for ages infant-5 years old.
Happy Time Child Development Center offers before and/or after school care at Tilford Elementary from 6am to 6pm, Monday-Friday for school age children 5-12 years old.